If you are looking for a quick, healthy, and tasty dinner which will satisfy your taste buds, then you must try this One Pot Kale and Tomato Pasta ASAP!
I’m back with a new recipe that is uh-maz-ing! Have you ever seen those one pot meals on Pinterest and thought “yum” but never took it beyond that? I’ve been noticing one pot meals for years, and I like the idea of having fewer dishes, but I’ve never attempted making a one pot meal before now.
I was hungry, and I’ve been trying to eat at home more, I had to figure out a meal that required ingredients I already had. I saw the One Pot Kale and Feta pasta recipe and thought it looked amazing. However, I was without feta which meant I had to modify the recipe.
The recipe is easy to make, it’s healthy and delicious. It took about 30 minutes from prep-time to stuffing my face, and it kept me full which pasta does not tend to do for me. This meal is healthy and is now one of my “go to” recipes. If you are short on time and sick of cleaning a bunch of dishes, this meal is for you!
- 1/2 container Cherry tomatoes
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 3 cups Kale, I recommend fresh Kale
- 1 package Fettuccine pasta (Spaghetti would also work for this recipe)
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- In a pot add olive oil and minced garlic
- Sautee for about a minute and a half on medium
- Add cherry tomatoes and Kale into a pot for a few minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil
- Place fettuccine into pot and cover for about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain water from the pot.
- Place meal into bowl or plate.
- Drizzle olive oil and pepper onto pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese onto meal and enjoy!
- Optional: Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto pasta for additional flavor.
Curious, what your favorite One Pot Meal is, comment below!