A few weeks ago I turned 33, I’m weird and hate odd-numbered birthday years so to ensure I live it up for my 33rd year of life I’ve composed a Top 10 list of things I’d like to do this year.
- See 33 concerts: This might be a little challenging, but I’ve already seen one show, so 32 to go!
- Read 33 books: This is going to require a lot of effort on my part since I’m not much of a reader.
- Try 33 new restaurants in Arizona; I imagine there are 33 places I’ve yet to try in Arizona, and I’m excited become a foodie as I explore new eateries.
- Go on 33 hikes: While there are a lot of mountains in Arizona I’m not entirely sure there are 33 in the Phoenix metro which means I may need to road trip to other locations.
- Make 33 crafts: I feel like this could be relatively easy for me.
- Try 33 new Recipes: I make new recipes frequently so this should be easy too.
- Visit 33 new places: It could be as simple as a new bookstore or a new destination. It will be fun trying to figure this out!
- Try 33 new drinks: My drinks currently include water and tea. The world has a lot to offer in the drink department, and it’s time to expand my pallet and try some of these concoctions.
- Watch 33 movies: My husband and I used to bond over movies and then life got in the way, and we hardly watch them. It’s time to change that and the next year will be spent watching 33 movies I’ve never seen!
- Save $33 dollars: Each month for the next year I plan to save $33 and spend $396 on whatever I want for my next birthday!
These are the random things I come up with in my life, and if you have any suggestions for anything on the list, I’m all ears or technically eyes, right?