Today I’m bringing you the Easiest Pasta Recipe which is full of flavor that the whole family will enjoy!
I admit I may have just over hyped this recipe but I feel confident you will agree with me.
Growing up I loved infomercials, and my favorite tagline was from Ron Popeil and his Rotisserie Machine, “Set it and Forget it” I feel like this meal is a perfect example of “Set it and forget it.” It has a few ingredients, and you throw it into the crockpot, and that’s it until it’s time to cook pasta. To me, this is a “Can’t screw it up meal” which is why it’s among my favorites.
I love how this recipe only requires six ingredients, tastes great as a reheat, and is a cheap meal. This meal can cost around $5.00 assuming you can find a good deal on chicken. It’s also a meal where you can add additional ingredients as needed. In the past, I’ve added onions, peppers, broccoli, and Zucchini, which make the meal healthy and nutritious.
My husband is one of the pickiest people when it comes to food, and he enjoyed the meal for flavor and simplicity. So if he enjoyed it, I know you will too!
Easiest Pasta Dish Ever:
- 16 oz Pasta (I used Penne)
- 1 jar of Spaghetti Sauce (I used Newman’s Own Marinara Sauce)
- Chicken (I used six frozen chicken tenders)
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spray Crockpot with non-stick spray
- Add chicken into crockpot
- Add spaghetti sauce into crockpot
- Add Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder
- Cook on low for four hours or two on high
- Cook Pasta
- Shred Chicken and add back into sauce
- Drain Pasta
- Serve pasta
- Add sauce and chicken to pasta
- Top with mozzarella cheese
What is the easiest meal you’ve ever made? I’d love to know, please comment below and let me know.
Until next time, Good Luck in the kitchen and Happy Cooking!!!