Bruschetta Pasta is an easy, fresh, and delicious pasta dish full of flavor that will cause an explosion in your mouth!
Welcome to Meatless Monday where every week I introduce you to an easy recipe full of flavor that you will forget there is no meat in the meal.
One thing I love about Summer is the fresh vegetables. I love homegrown tomatoes as they remind me of the Summers spent in Missouri visiting, my grandma and grandpa. My grandma had a magnificent garden full of vegetables, and in my book nothing beats a juicy homegrown tomato.
I’ve attempted growing tomatoes several times and have never had luck. During the Summer I tend to buy a lot of tomatoes which is how this recipe was created. One afternoon, I was struggling to figure out a meal but knew I had tomatoes, so the basis of my meal was geared towards the tomatoes. As I begun searching online, I thought Bruschetta sounded fantastic, but with no bread, in the house, I had to get creative and decided to make it into a pasta dish.
I decided to add Quorn Chicken Tender Cutlets to the dish for an additional flavor/protein. This recipe was easy to make and tasted incredible. If you love balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, and basil then bookmark this recipe because you are going to love this combination tossed with pasta.
- 12 oz of fettuccine noodles
- 2 Quorn Chicken Cutlet Tenders
- 4 Tomatoes Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- A dash of Himalayan salt (or any salt)
- 5-8 basil leaves chopped
- Pepper (use as needed)
- Cook pasta according to package
- At the same time also cook Quorn tenders according to the directions
- In a bowl add combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Himalayan salt, pepper, and basil in a bowl.
- Refrigerate mixture until pasta and cutlets are ready.
- Combine chicken, pasta, and tomato mixture in a bowl.
What’s reminds you of Summer? Comment below. I’d love to hear!